Join us in 2024 as a California Coast Classic Mission Ambassador!
As a Mission Ambassador you are an arthritis warrior who is willing to share your journey with the CCC Bike Tour and Arthritis Foundation community. Whether you plan on joining the tour in-person in 2024 or simply have a passion for conquering arthritis, mission ambassadors help raise awareness in a variety of ways throughout the year.
With in-person and virtual opportunities, submissions could be used by the California Coast Classic Bike Tour and or the Arthritis Foundation through social posts, newsletters, emails, and other digital channels throughout the year.
What’s involved with volunteering as a mission ambassador?
For both in-person and virtual ambassador opportunities, we would ask you to complete the 2024 Mission Ambassador questionnaire and share 2-3 photos.
If selected for an in-person mission ambassador opportunity, riders would be riding in your honor for that day, and you will:
- Join us at base camp from 4-8pm (approx.) to enjoy camaraderie, social hour, and dinner.
- Share your journey with us during the evening program (approx. 2-3 minutes).
- Be featured in social posts, newsletter, and other digital channels on a TBD day during the 8 day tour.
If selected for a virtual/remote mission ambassador opportunity, you will:
- Be featured in social posts, newsletter, and other digital channels throughout the year.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I ride on the tour and serve as a Mission Ambassador? YES!
- If selected as a mission ambassador and I am not joining the tour, do I need to fundraise? There are no fundraising requirements to serve as a mission ambassador, however you are more than welcome to register for the event as a volunteer and create an personalized page to further share your why with family and friends. This is optional.
- Do I need to be a cyclist to be considered? No, cycling or cycling experience is not required.
- Can I see past mission ambassadors for reference? Yes, review the 2023 CCC Mission Ambassador stories for reference.
- Can I nominate a mission ambassador? Please reach out to Erin Starck to discuss nomination.
Questions or more information, contact Erin Starck at [email protected] or call 253-214-9813.
Please note that submitting a questionnaire does not guarantee a spot as a mission ambassador in 2024.