Make a donation today to end America’s #1 cause of disability!
Everyone can make a difference in the battle to conquer arthritis. Through your support, the arthritis community nationwide will gain access to tools and resources to better manage their disease and the opportunity to connect with others who are also fighting this disease. There are more than 100 types of arthritis, but no cures yet. Your donation will make an impact through research to find better treatments and a cure for this painful disease.
- $500.00 - Help us address the shortage of rheumatologists by funding new fellowships
- $200.00 - Help us advocate to remove barriers to care: high costs of treatment, difficulty accessing medications and more
- $100.00 - Help advance research to discover better treatments to reduce arthritis pain and increase mobility
- $50.00 - Help address the needs of the 300,000 kids diagnosed with arthritis, and their families, through educational opportunities, camps and other resources
- $30.00 - Help provide educational materials and online information so that 1 in 4 Americans with arthritis can fight back against this disease
The Arthritis Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and is used where it's needed most.