How to Fundraise
- Register, and a fundraising webpage will be created just for you.
- Form a team to engage others to join the movement to create a world free from Arthritis pain. A team is a great way to connect a group of co-workers, friends, family members or anyone who wants to make a difference.
- Make an online donation to your fundraising efforts and start off on the right track.
- If you've already registered, log in to your Fundraiser Portal and ask at least 5 friends to donate and/or join you!
In the Fundraiser Portal, you can:
- Personalize your fundraising page
- Email friends, family and coworkers
- Install the Facebook app and share your passion for a cure with social media
- Watch your fundraising progress grow and thank your donors
- Download the mobile app to fundraise on the go
The #1 reason people give is because someone asks. You raise money when you ask for it—so be sure to ask everyone you know!
ASK PERSONALLY Share your own story, not just statistics. Connect with your donors on a personal level by sharing why you are participating.
ASK EVERYONE And we mean everyone! Your neighbors, classmates, colleagues, clients, grocer, hair dresser – everyone you know or come across.
ASK BIG If you ask someone for $100, you might get $100, or maybe you’ll get $75 or $50. Set the bar high and raise as much as you can.
ASK CONFIDENTLY You’re not asking for money for yourself. You’re asking to help find new and better treatments – and a cure for arthritis.