The Arthritis Foundation’s original Jingle Bell Run is a fun way to get decked out and be festive, while racing to raise funds and awareness to cure America’s #1 cause of disability.
Each registered participant gets a long sleeved t-shirt, bells for their sneakers, runner bag, pasta lunch following the race and fun, festive memories that last a lifetime.
Metuchen High School
400 Grove Avenue
Metuchen, NJ 08840
View the Jingle Bell Run course map
- $40 Starting Nov. 1, 2019 for all walkers, runners & distances
- $20 Starting Nov.1, 2019 for Kids Run (Santa Chase)
- ONLINE EVENT REGISTRATION closes Tuesday, December 3rd at 12am.
- Event day fees are: $45 regular runner, walker & $25 for Kids Run (Santa Chase)
View and download packet pick up information
View Gear Up Day information
- Registration, Vendor Fair and Breakfast open 8:00 a.m.
- Santa Arrives and Jazz Band near gym 9:00 a.m.
- Opening Ceremony 9:15 a.m.
- 5k starts 9:30 a.m.
- Santa Chase - Kids 12 and under (Dash after Santa) 11:00 a.m. on Candy Cane Lane
For more help or information about the 2019 Jingle Bell Run of Metuchen, contact Nicole Lewis at [email protected] or call 732-482-1907.