Walk to Cure Arthritis is the Arthritis Foundation’s nationwide signature event that unites communities across the country to put an end to arthritis. We aren't just helping the millions of people with arthritis to live better; we're charting the course to a cure.
Masterson Station Park
3051 Leestown Road
Lexington, KY 40511
- 9:00am - Registration opens
- 9:30am - Presentations & Awards at the stage
- 9:55am - Warm Up
- 10:00am - Walk Starts - 5K or 1 Mile non-competitive course
- Warrior Zone - Inspiration, interaction and connection for people of all ages living with arthritis. Activities include Live Yes Connect registrations; Advocacy story-telling; JA Friendship bracelet making & an Inspiring Warrior Wall.
- Kid's Zone - Games; Facepainting by the magnificent Laine Comley; Slime Station & MORE
- Vendor Booths with giveaways and helpful information
- DOGS WELCOME!!!
For help or more information about Walk to Cure Arthritis - Lexington, contact Molly Young at email@example.com, or call 502-585-1866.