Walk to Cure Arthritis is the Arthritis Foundation’s nationwide signature event that unites communities across the country to put an end to arthritis. We aren't just helping the millions of people with arthritis to live better; we're charting the course to a cure.
Great Lakes Science Center
601 Erieside Ave
Cleveland, OH 44114
All participants will receive discount parking in the Great Lakes Science Center garage for just $5. PLEASE BRING CASH FOR PARKING. All vehicles will pay on the way into the garage this year rather than on the way out to alleviate congestion. Credit card option is available but cash is highly encouraged.
- 8:00AM - Festivities begin
- 9:00AM - 3-mile Walk with 1-mile option steps off including a guide to the many Cleveland landmarks and historical sites you will pass along the way
- Live Yes! Arthritis Network Showcase – live and in person! Interact and connect with fellow arthritis warriors, experience hands-on interactions with tools, resources and experts to help you live a better life, and receive exclusive giveaways. There’s something for warriors of all ages, visit the Event Information page of walktocurearthritis.org/Cleveland for complete list!
- Yoga warm-up for all levels led by Alicia Hansen Writing & Yoga
- VIP Area for top fundraising teams and participants
- Pet costume contest – bring your dog to the Walk to Cure Arthritis, waggers welcome!
- Inflatable activities for the whole family
- Special appearance by Jungle Terry and Friends
- Special Great Lakes Science Center interactive demo show upon walkers return
- Sponsor booths, giveaways, refreshments and discount admission to the Great Lakes Science Center exhibits for all attendees (valid event day through September 2019)
For help or more information about Walk to Cure Arthritis - Cleveland, contact Courtney Durbin at email@example.com, or call 216-487-3176.
Walk to Cure Arthritis Cleveland - Local Downloadable Materials and Cleveland Indians Discount (must redeem by 4/24/19) click HERE.