Thank you for participating in the Walk to Cure Arthritis! We encourage you to continue making a difference by fundraising. It’s through your tremendous efforts that we are able to boldly pursue a cure for America’s #1 cause of disability. Registration for 2020 will open later this year.
Whether you’re walking for yourself, a loved one, a family member or just because, the Walk to Cure Arthritis San Francisco is where we’ll join together and get connected to fight until every person with arthritis can say Yes to a pain-free life!
YOU Can Make a Difference
BE A PART OF THE MOST EXCITING ARTHRITIS WALK TO DATE – With a new location, new tailgating zone, new activities and new resources. This year’s Walk to Cure Arthritis has all the things you’ve loved about the Arthritis Foundation, with all kinds of new additions! We can’t wait to see you there!
This year’s mission for Walk to Cure Arthritis San Francisco:
1. COMMUNITY: Living with arthritis can be alienating. Come together. Meet others living with arthritis. Meet family members of those with arthritis. Or just show your love and support for finding a cure.
2. RESOURCES: Get connected with Arthritis Foundation resources and support — and learn about our NEW Live Yes! Arthritis Network.
Together, we are accelerating progress in new and better diagnostics and treatments. Through the help of our researchers, partners and donors, we are making huge strides in the scientific community.
3. FUN: From ice cream to Zumba, giant Jenga, yoga and photo booths…WHY WOULDN’T YOU WANT TO JOIN US FOR THIS?
WHO IS THE ARTHRITIS WARRIOR IN YOUR LIFE?
One in every four Americans has arthritis, the nation’s leading cause of disability. Two-thirds of those affected are under age 65, including 300,000 children.
Whether you’re an arthritis warrior yourself or care about someone who is, sign up and WALK to CURE Arthritis.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
1. REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL FOR THE WALK
2. FORM A TEAM AND FUNDRAISE YOUR HEART OUT
3. DON’T WANT TO WALK? VOLUNTEER!
For help or more information about Walk to Cure Arthritis - San Francisco/Presidio, contact Lindsay Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 415-635-2859.