The Arthritis Foundation’s original Jingle Bell Run is a fun way to get decked out and be festive, while racing to raise funds and awareness to cure America’s #1 cause of disability.
Performing Arts Center
735 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, NY 10577-1402
• USATF Certified 5K Course & One-Mile Walk Option
• Indoor Registration, Sponsor Expo & Team Tailgate
• Awards for Top Finishers in Each Age Group
• Kids Fun Run and Activities
• Costume Contest
• Post Race Refreshments
• Holiday Running Shirt for every Participant!
Saturday, December 8, 2018
For more help or information about the 2018 Jingle Bell Run of Westchester, contact Jaclyn Renner at email@example.com or call 917-794-2638.