The Arthritis Foundation’s original Jingle Bell Run is a fun way to get decked out and be festive, while racing to raise funds and awareness to cure America’s #1 cause of disability.
Clinton Presidential Library
1200 President Clinton Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201
(Prices Increase on November 1)
- Express Pass - $75
- 5k - $30
- 5k untimed - $30
- 1 mile - $30
- Kids Run - $15
- Jingle In Your Jammies - $30
Kid's Run Map
Joe Cook 1 Mile Walk
Packet Pick Up
1819 N Grant St, Little Rock, AR 72207
11/30/18 at 9:00 AM-6:00PM
(t-shirts (shirt sizes are first come first serve), race bibs, bells, etc., except TIMING CHIPS - ONLY AVAILABLE RACE MORNING)
- 12/01/18 Day of packet pick up (shirt sizes are first come first serve). On site registration, pictures with Santa, etc. 9:30a.m. - 10:40a.m.
- 12/01/18 Kid's Run (12 & under) - two heats (5 & under and 6-12) 10:15a.m.
- 12/01/18 5K starts on 3rd & Dean Kumpuris (runs west to Broadway) 11:00a.m.
- 12/01/18 1 Mile walk east towards Heifer International 11:05a.m.
- 12/01/18 Costume contest, dog costume contest, 5K awards 11:40a.m.
For more help or information about the 2018 Jingle Bell Run of Little Rock, contact Angela Harris at email@example.com or call 501-232-8660.