How To Create A CCC Facebook Fundraiser
View Facebook Fundraiser PDF Instructions
- At the top right of this page click LOGIN and click on Dashboard on the top menu.
- If you are signed up for more than one Arthritis Foundation event, use the event tab to switch to 2021 CCC.
- Select “Create a Facebook Fundraiser” on left hand panel.
- You will receive an email from Donor Drive confirming that your Facebook Fundraiser was created.
A friendly reminder that donations from a Facebook Fundraiser will only be applied to your CCC page if the Facebook Fundraiser was set up in Donor Drive first. Donations made to a general Facebook Fundraiser for the Arthritis Foundation are appreciated, but cannot be tracked, allocated or moved to your CCC fundraising.
Tips for managing a successful Facebook Fundraiser:
- Visit Facebook to view your fundraiser. Note: it will say “[your name]’s Fundraiser for 2021 California Coast Classic Bike Tour” If it says “Arthritis Foundation” instead of 2021 CCC Bike Tour, delete the fundraiser and follow instructions above.
- Make it personal: Share Why You Ride on your Facebook Fundraiser and on your fundraising page! Remember to customize your photo and your story in DonorDrive if you have not already.
- Invite friends to your fundraiser.
- Share fundraiser as a post on your newsfeed and stories.
- Thank friends, share the mission and post training and fundraising updates to keep your friends in the know about your CCC journey.
- Donations made to a Facebook Fundraiser will show immediately on your Dashboard.
- Donor information does not appear in your Dashboard. You can see and thank donors by clicking on Donations in your Facebook Fundraiser.