The Arthritis Foundation’s original Jingle Bell Run is a fun way to get decked out and be festive, while racing to raise funds and awareness to cure America’s #1 cause of disability.
Route/Weather Adjustment (as of 12/6/19)
We have been working with the city to ensure this event can be held without compromising safety. The event will go on with some modifications to the route!
- We caution those who have concerns about street and sidewalk conditions that some places have variable conditions.
- This is officially now a walking event.
- The walk course is being shortened to utilize the areas that the city has cleared. It will max out as a 1.5 mile loop. This keeps us on the Christmas Parade route with a turn-around point at NW Riverside Blvd. and NW Tumalo Ave.
- There will be no separate kids run. Kids are still welcome to attend!
NEW Route Map (as of 12/6/19)
875 NW Brooks Street
Bend, OR 97703
- 9:00 - 9:30 a.m. - Late Registration & Late Packet Pick-up
- 10:30 a.m. - Holiday Costume Contest & Dog Costume Contest
- 11:00 a.m. - 1k Kids' Fun Run
- 11:30 am. - 5k Run/Walk and 1 mile Begins
For more help or information about the 2019 Jingle Bell Run - Bend, OR contact Loni Sanders at [email protected] or call 971-254-1973.