Frequently Asked Questions
Hero Marker for the Mile of Heroes
The Mile of Heroes is a one-mile section of the Walk route. This mile is dedicated to those who have been affected by arthritis. Family and friends are invited to purchase a marker along this mile to honor their "hero".
Honor someone special you know who lives with arthritis by purchasing a Hero Marker. The cost of a Hero Marker is $10 and will be placed along the Walk route. To purchase a Hero Marker please choose one of the following payment methods. Payment MUST be received by May 15. Lauren will be in contact with you to personalize a special message for your hero marker.
- send a check or cash to the MN Arthritis Foundation office: 662 Transfer Road, Saint Paul, MN 55114
- call Lauren Brutger at 651-419-8306 to pay with credit card over the phone
- donate $10 to your heroes personal Walk fundraising page. If choosing to donate to their personal fundraising page, please comment "My Hero" in the donation memo.
Walk to Cure Arthritis Tshirts
- An individual must raise $100 or more to receive an event t-shirt.
- Teams must raise $1,000 in fundraising dollars by Monday, April 15, 2019 in order to have their team name placed on the back of participant shirts.