Why We Walk
Our Walk to Cure Arthritis is the largest arthritis gathering in the world, celebrating our warriors, raising funds for research, resources and a cure. Much more than just a walk event, it’s something even bigger than arthritis itself.
- We walk for our arthritis warriors, more than 54 million Americans with arthritis, so they know they are not alone
- We walk for the 300,000 children who struggle with arthritis, so their families can find information, resources and connection
- We walk for the arthritis warrior who cannot, so we can find better treatments and fund research toward a cure.
- We walk for the caregivers, to raise our voices together and funds to advocate so their loved ones can receive the care that they need.
- We walk for our colleagues, neighbors and friends, together as ONE.
Whether you’re an arthritis warrior yourself or care about someone who is, join us and WALK to CURE Arthritis. Every ONE Can Make a Difference!